<body>

Wednesday, March 4

On 2nd March, went to amk to collect my medical report back. Cabbed to Owl's hse to print the CPF form and thanks to Owl, I managed to mailed that poly enrolment form within 4 days. Thanks Dude! :D, though you have a hard time looking for paper and a pen for me. Thanks, really :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKYOU. Did you enjoy the surprise? :D

Was working on Tuesday and Bear called me, asking if I could buy cake as a surprise for him. Due to the reason that I'm working for nearly the whole day, I gave another suggestion for surprise.

When eric told me that he heard of the guys planning smth for him, my reply was,' If really, they're really lousy planners and super lousy at giving surprise.' LOL. Did that to not make him think that I'm in it. Met up with him first after my work and bought drink and went to park for a brief drinking session. The surprise came late, I nearly gave the game away.

Well anyway bday boy. Happy birthday once again. Every year's better, isn't it so :D I've got you at the exact moment, eating my cake. Hehheh :D

Thanks TeckKang, YuetSeng and Bear for sending me home :D

12:09 PM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Photobucket
Nineteen and Divorced (:

Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:

Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:



Loves ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Exits ♥

Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi


Tagboard ♥
http://www.emailcashpro.com




Cravings ♥

With the one that I wanna do/buy/eat/watch/whatever etc. as first :D

Items
1. W995; Black
2. Compact Camera (No idea what brand yet)
3. MP3
4. Sony PSP Slim/ Nitendo DS Lite
5. More clothings :D


Credits ♥
Designer: Shaddie
Website counter